We have FREE resources for people living within the city of Winnipeg and the province of Manitoba.
These items include Bibles, other books and DVDs that answer questions such as:
- Does God exist?
- Can I find true purpose and joy in life?
- Who is Jesus? What did He do and what is He doing today?
- Can I really forgive others who have wronged me?
- How can I have a stronger marriage?
- How did we get the Bible?
- Why is there suffering in the world?
Please call 204-586-4103 or email
Please note: Requests will be honored on a first come, first served basis as resources allow.
A time to praise, worship and participate in the mutual enjoyment of the building up of the Body of Christ.
Friday, 9am to 1pm
Telephone: (204) 586 – 4103